Sunday, June 1, 2008

Book project


The topic of book project makes me very interested because my major in university is also related to business. The part which made me the most surprised is Self- preference criterion and Ethnocentrism because I didn't realize that they can affect to international marketing such huge. It proved that the role of culture in psychology is very important and effective.
The strategies I want to study more are the specific effects of domestic and foreign factors to international marketing and how to avoid their impacts as much as possible. Actually, it is very challenging to get attention of domestic customers, so it means attracting foreign customers requires much more challenges. Therefore, understanding how marketers can do it makes me very excited.
In addition, example of Fedders ( a manufacturer of room air conditioners) makes me realize that marketers are very flexible. If they can't be successful in a market, they can be successful in another one if they start to try it after many studies about this market. Marketing is always interesting and unexpected.

1 comment:

mehrnaz said...

yes truc it was intersting but hard to understabt in dome part