Sunday, June 1, 2008

Reveiw of our units



In all of the units which we study in level 8, the unit which I like the most is " Male/female communication" because it talks about ourselves specifically and helps us to understand more ourselves and each other. It also improve our communication skill. It is very interesting and funny
Also, "Looking for a job" and " Happiness" are very useful. " Looking for a job" provide me what I should do to get attention and acceptance of employer to find a good job. This knowledge is very important, especially for me who haven't worked for other people. Meanwhile, " Happiness" reminds me to evaluate how happy my life is. It helps me to realize that sometimes much money, high status and achievement is not really resources of happiness. Sometimes, happiness is depended on your thinking, personality and the time which you spend with your family and friends.
In addition, " Who is responsible?" is very interesting. It reminds me that every job requires responsibility and carefulness, especially the job which provides benefits for other people. For business, " Customer is god". Task of businessmen make customers not only satisfied but also safe with their products.
In short, for me, each topic provides me each specific knowledge. However, I like the units which more focus on my life such as my studying, my hobbies...

1 comment:

Choyi said...

Hi Truc,
I guess 'Male and Female communication' unit is that most of us were interested in.
As you said, the unit which is close to our life, is really makes us interesting and focusing on that. Take care! :)